BBN Gives Back through charitable donations, board membership of non-profit organizations and volunteer service.
Alan R. Borlack
- Member of the Humane Society Legislative Fund Board of Managers
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association Board of Managers (June 2016-June 2018)
- Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Civil Practice Committee (July 2016-June 2017)
- Vice Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Civil Practice Committee (July 2014-June 2016)
- Chair of Chicago Bar Association Animal Law Committee, a committee that deals with issues of animal abuse and the like (July 2014-June 2016)
- Board Member of the Cameron Kravitt Foundation, which provides grants to leading medical schools to help them teach young pediatricians how to respond to the death of a child, both to help the grieving parents and to handle their own grief
- Member of the 2015 Chicago Bar Association Nominating Committee
Eric G. Grossman
- Access Living, Board Chair from 2008 – 2012, Board of Directors from 2002 – Present. Access Living is a locally, nationally, and internationally respected disability rights advocacy organization in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bookwallah, Advisory Board. Bookwallah is a Chicago, Illinois non-profit organization which places children’s books and libraries into Pacific Rim and Caribbean orphanages.
- Northside College Preparatory High School, Parent Volunteer and Junior Book Awards Program Committee Member from 2011 – Present
- Bowdoin Alumni Schools Interviewing Committee Member, 1982 – Present
- Latin School of Chicago Parent Association, Member from 2001 – 2009