BBN Gives Back through charitable donations, board membership of non-profit organizations and volunteer service.
Alan R. Borlack
- Vice Co-Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Civil Practice Committee
- Member of the 2015 Chicago Bar Association Nominating Committee
- Chair of Chicago Bar Association Animal Law Committee, a committee that deals with issues of animal abuse and the like
- Board Member of the Cameron Kravitt Foundation, which provides grants to leading medical schools to help them teach young pediatricians how to respond to the death of a child, both to help the grieving parents and to handle their own grief
Eric G. Grossman
- Access Living, Board Chair from 2008 – 2012, Board of Directors from 2002 – Present. Access Living is a locally, nationally, and internationally respected disability rights advocacy organization in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bookwallah, Advisory Board. Bookwallah is a Chicago, Illinois non-profit organization which places children’s books and libraries into Pacific Rim and Caribbean orphanages.
- Northside College Preparatory High School, Parent Volunteer and Junior Book Awards Program Committee Member from 2011 – Present
- Bowdoin Alumni Schools Interviewing Committee Member, 1982 – Present
- Latin School of Chicago Parent Association, Member from 2001 – 2009
Kathleen A. Swien
- Joffrey Ballet Women’s Board, Member
- ReVive Center for Housing and Healing (formerly known as Cathedral Shelter), Board Member
- Latin School of Chicago, Parent Association Member from 2008-2011
- Milton Academy Upper School Parents Association, New Parent Welcoming Committee, Chair from 2013‐2014